FAA Knowledge Testing
We offer FAA Airman Knowledge Testing through PSI
Testing is available Tuesday through Saturdays with tests starting between 9am and 1:30pm. No testing on US National Holidays.
How to schedule:
- Log on to https://faa.psiexams.com/faa/login and have your FTN number and payment card ready.
- You must sign up at least 24 hours in advance of your prefered test time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early as you must have time to sign in with your test proctor and begin your test within 30 minutes of your scheduled start time to avoid losing your reservation for the day.
What to bring:
- Government-issued photo ID with the following: Photo, Date of Birth, Signature, Current Physical Address
- If ID does not have a current address, then a separate document is needed as proof of address
- Logbook endorsement or certificate of graduation (if applicable)
- If retaking exam, previous test report signed by an instructor
- Passport if not a US Citizen
- Please refer to the FAA Testing Matrix provided during your online sign up for all required documents
We will provide you the following items to use during your test:
- 2 Pencils
- 2 Pieces of scratch paper
- 1 FAA supplement book
- 1 Plastic overlay (to use in supplement book to prevent students from writing in the book!)
- 1 Dry-Erase marker
- 1 Navigational plotter
- 1 E6-B flight computer
- 1 Non-programable calculator
- Magnifying glass
- Are now processed at the time you sign up online through the PSI test center website.
- For questions about Rainier's test center please call our Front Desk at 425-610-6293
- For questions related to scheduling contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 1-844-704-1487