Line Service Technician
Line Service Technicians are responsible for supporting all ground operations for inbound and outbound aircraft, servicing aircraft and facilities and assisting multiple departments to maintain a clean and professional image. Line Service Technicians report to the General Manager.
- Contributes to team effort through coordinating with multiple departments to ensure a safe, efficient and profitable operation.
- Seek to serve Rainier’s customers with the highest quality of customer service.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Marshal aircraft to parking areas. Reposition aircraft as required.
- Greets customers, assist with baggage and perform other aircraft services to exceed customer expectations.
- Provides aircraft fueling of the proper type and quantity.
- Operates, maintains and cleans auxiliary aircraft equipment, i.e. fuel trucks, fuel tanks, tugs, ground power units, tow bars, chalks, and other equipment.
- Keep work and public areas in a presentable and professional condition including hangar, ramp, lobby, bathrooms, briefing rooms and classroom.
- Maintain and clean courtesy cars for customer use.
- Communicate with next shift to ensure a smooth transition from one shift to the next.
- Ensure security of aircraft and company facilities/equipment.
- Conform and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Conform to all safety rules and wears/uses all appropriate safety equipment.
- Be productive and complete daily work load accurately, thoroughly and neatly.
- Take initiative to seek out new assignments and assume additional responsibilities.
- Continuously develop judgement and decision making skills.
- Perform duties as assigned by General Manager.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Pass FAA Drug and Alcohol testing, background checks and submit to random testing when required.
- Complete NATA Safety First and other job related training.
- Strong interpersonal skills, direct interface, over telephone and in writing.
- Ability to make decisions with multiple objectives and implement in a safe, efficient manner.
- Follow oral and written instructions; plan and complete assigned duties on a regular schedule; and maintain good working relationship with others.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime when required,
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks including but not limited to: facility cleaning, vehicle washing, aircraft cleaning and vacuuming.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must be comfortable with working outdoors, day, night and in all weather conditions.
- Working on ladders, bending, stooping and lifting equipment up to 75 pounds.
All positions are currently filled. Please check back for potential openings.