Cessna 162 (2011) - N5199D 134/hr*
The Cessna 162 Skycatcher is one of our most popular high-wing trainers on the fleet. Equipped with a 100 HP Continental O-200 engine and a Garmin G300 digital avionics system with integrated GPS, synthetic vision, and terrain awareness and alerting, this sophisticated, yet affordable Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) is all you need to earn your Sport or Private Pilot License.
With recent license requirement revisions from the FAA, you can now also complete your Commercial Pilot License in the Skycatcher.
- Aviator Club Member Rate | $134/hr.
- Non-Club Member Rate | $144/hr.
- Standard Instruction | $75/hr.
- Advanced Instruction | $80/hr.
- Light Sport Aircraft
- 100 HP Continental O-200
- Garmin G300 PFD/MFD
- Synthetic Vision
- Integrated GPS
- Terrain Awareness and Alerting
Scheduling Requirements & Restrictions
- Client Must Weigh 180 LBS or Less to Train in This Aircraft.
- Client Must Complete an Aircraft Checkout.
- 5-Hour Block Maximum Reservation Without Prior Approval From Our Flight Operations Department.