Cessna 172 G1000 NXi (2019) - N859JT 169/hr*
The Cessna 172S G1000 NXi Skyhawk is easily recognized as the most popular trainer on the Rainier fleet. With a combination of performance and affordability, pilots can earn their Private, Instrument, or Commercial rating in the Skyhawk. With a 180 HP Lycoming IO-360 fuel injected engine, pilots experience smoother and more consistent transient throttle response than a traditional carburated engine.
The Garmin G1000 NXi is the most sophisticated avionics system available in general aviation today. With safety features like Enhanced Stability Protection (ESP), Traffic Information Service (TIS) alerting, Terrain Awareness and Alerting, Angle of Attack Indicator, Synthetic Vision and an AmSafe Airbag, pilots experience the benefits of a Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA) that outdated aircraft can't compete with.
- Aviator Club Member Rate | $169/hr.
- Non-Club Member Rate | $179/hr.
- Instructor Rate | $65/hr.
- 180 HP Lycoming IO-360
- Garmin G1000 NXi PFD/MFD w/ Synthetic Vision
- WAAS Equipped
- TIS Traffic Alerting
- Terrain Awareness and Alerting
- Angle of Attack Indicator
- GFC700 Dual Axis Autopilot
- AmSafe Airbag System
- Enhanced Stability Protection (ESP)
Scheduling Requirements & Restrictions
- Client Must Complete an Aircraft Checkout.
- 2-Hour Block Minimum Reservation.
- 5-Hour Block Maximum Reservation Without Prior Approval From Our Flight Operations Department.