Cessna 182T (2004) - N65903 264/hr*
The Cessna 182 Skylane is one of our High-Performance aircraft on the Rainier Fleet. Equipped with a 230 HP Lycoming IO-540 engine, this bird performs exceptionally well in short-field takeoff and landing situations. With a useful load nearly 20% greater than the Cessna 172, the Skylane is the perfect aircraft to take your entire family on a weekend vacation up to the San Juan Islands.
The Skylane also comes with a constant speed propeller, KAP140 autopilot, and the Garmin G1000 avionics system for your upcoming adventures.
- Aviator Club Member Rate | $264/hr.
- Non-Club Member Rate | $274/hr.
- Standard Instruction | $75/hr.
- Advanced Instruction I $80/hr.
- Garmin G1000 PFD/MFD
- WAAS Equipped
- KAP140 Dual Axis Autopilot
- Approved for Canada Operations
Scheduling Requirements & Restrictions
- Client Must Have 5-Hours in Type or at Least 25-Hours in High-Performance Aircraft Prior to Completion of Checkout.
- Client Must Complete an Aircraft Checkout.
- May Schedule Up to 5 Consecutive Days.
- 2 Hour daily minimum charge applied to longer reservations.