Cessna 182T (2008) - N6193C 239/hr*
The Cessna 182 Skylane is one of our High-Performance aircraft on the Rainier Fleet. Equipped with a 230 HP Lycoming IO-540 engine, this bird performs exceptionally well in short-field takeoff and landing situations. With a useful load nearly 20% greater than the Cessna 172, the Skylane is the perfect aircraft to take your entire family on a weekend vacation up to the San Juan Islands.
The Skylane also comes with a constant speed propeller, GFC700 autopilot, and the Garmin G1000 avionics system for your upcoming adventures. If you use an Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) while flying, this Skylane has ADS-B with an integrated Bluetooth link for ForeFlight.
- Aviator Club Member Rate | $239/hr.
- Non-Club Member Rate | $249/hr.
- Instructor Rate | $65/hr.
- Garmin G1000 PFD/MFD w/ Synthetic Vision
- Approved for Canada Operations
- WAAS Equipped
- GFC700 Dual Axis Autopilot
Scheduling Requirements & Restrictions
- Client Must Have 5-Hours in Type or at Least 25-Hours in High-Performance Aircraft Prior to Completion of Checkout.
- Client Must Complete an Aircraft Checkout.
- May Schedule Up to 5 Consecutive Days.
- 2 Hour daily minimum charge applied to longer reservations.