Cirrus SR20 G6 (2017) - N123ZM 299/hr*
The Cirrus SR20 G6 is the most luxurious aircraft on the Rainier fleet. One of our High-Performance aircraft, the SR20 is equipped with a 215 HP Lycoming IO-390 engine that will take you wherever you wish in the Pacific Northwest. The Cirrus has all the bells and whistles for your enjoyment, including the signature Garmin G1000 Perspective avionics system with Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) and Synthetic Vision.
- Aviator Club Member Rate | $299/hr.
- Non-Club Member Rate | $319/hr.
- Instructor Rate | $65/hr.
- Terrain Awareness and Alerting
- GFC 700 Autopilot
- Airbag Seatbelts
- Cirrus Airframe Parachute System
- Approved for Canada Operations
- WAAS Equipped
Scheduling Requirements & Restrictions
- Completion of a Cirrus Transition Course.
- May schedule up to 5 consecutive days.
- 2 Hour daily minimums apply.