Piper Seminole PA-44-180 (2006) - N501RF 339/hr*
For over 30 years, the Piper Seminole has become the cornerstone of multi engine training. The docile design provides a fantastic platform for pilots stepping into a twin for the first time. Simple, reliable systems offer cost efficiencies to keep expense to a minimum. Our late model Seminole is also equipped with WAAS GPS, HSI and autopilot for a complete training solution.
- Aviator Club Member Rate | $339/hr.
- Non-Club Member Rate | $359/hr.
- Advanced Instruction | $80/hr.
- Multi-Engine Aircraft
- Dual 180 HP Lycoming O-360-A1H6
- Dual Garmin 430W
- WAAS Equipped
- STEC-55X Dual Axis Autopilot
Scheduling Requirements & Restrictions
- Dual Flights with Instruction Only
- 5-Hour Block Maximum Reservation Without Prior Approval From Our Flight Operations Department.