We have three (3) transient parking stalls available on our ramp. There is a $15 fee per day, but the first day of parking is waived if you purchase fuel from us. These tie-downs are located on the South portion of our ramp near the fuel farm (view the Rainier Flight Service Ramp Diagram below). The tie-downs may be reserved in advance or are available on a first come, first served basis.
You May Reserve a Stall in Advance By:
- Contacting us via Rainier Unicom (122.77) on your way in,
- Calling our front desk at (425)-610-6293, OR
- Creating a reservation in SkyManager and including reservation requirements in the reservation if you're a pre-existing RFS Client.
Be Prepared to Provide our Team With the Following Information Required to Confirm Your Reservation:
- Date and duration of the transient request
- Make/Model/Year of aircraft (38' wingspan max.)
- FAA N-Number of aircraft